Like a giant filter, your carpet traps pollutants. What happens when that “filter” gets full? Your family starts breathing dust mite debris, pollens, pollutants, fungus, spores, bacteria and a long list of other really gross stuff. Once your carpet’s natural filtering ability is full, it is time for a thorough cleaning. For a fresher healthier home clean every six months.
- Eco-Friendly Options Available
- Professional Spot and Stain Remover
- Dries in about 1-2 Hours
- No Residue
- Longer Carpet Life
In order to give your carpets the best possible cleaning we do not use a one size fits all process. We examine and test each rug and develop a personalized cleaning process. Our technicians fully understand and study the make up of your carpet, how it is woven together, the type of fabric used in creating it, as well as what type of dyes are used to color it. Our solution will be tough on dirt but not on your carpet. Here is our step-by-step process:
- Pre-inspection – Our service technician will inspect any areas of concern that you may have as well as note carpet construction and soiling conditions. He will also advise you of any possible permanent staining.
- Pre-vacuum – Your carpet will be thoroughly vacuumed with our special Turbine Vacuum System to remove dry soil. Removing dry soil is one of the most important steps in cleaning your carpet.
- Furniture Moving – Furniture is part of our premium service. Sofas, chairs and tables will be carefully moved. Larger pieces such as beds and entertainment centers are left in place under our regular pricing structure. The furniture will be protected with disposable blocks and tabs.
- Pre-spray & Pre-Spot – The carpet is “pre-sprayed” with special cleaning compounds specially designed for your particular carpet & soil condition. This process loosens up the soil to make rinsing more effective. Whether your carpet is wool, olefin, berber, nylon -berber, or cut pile nylon, our technicians will be using products designed for that specific kind of carpet.
- Rinse & Extract – Once the soil has been loosened, our state-of-the-art truck-mounted hot water extraction process will thoroughly flush the carpet. This step sanitizes & deodorizes the carpet. Water pressure is regulated so that carpet is not over wet – depending on thickness& depth of carpet.
- Post Spot Treatment – If any spots are not removed during the cleaning process, specialty-spotting techniques are employed. – we have written procedures for every situation
- Speed Dry – High velocity air movers are placed on the carpet to speed dry the carpet.
- Post Grooming – The carpet pile is set in one direction (using a carpet rake) for faster drying and more visual appeal.
- Post Inspection – A detailed walk thru inspection of your home with our technician is conducted to ensure that you are completely satisfied.
Our technicians have been trained to industry leading standards. Our company has years of experience in the Colorado market with happy customers throughout the area.